The response has been phenominal..I wish I could have compiled all the responses
I received on the blog...but here are a few( Names withheld)
Srini! I'm interested in learning more about: Lines of Business Credit
It would be really beneficial for sure.
Yes, I would like to have a conf call with him
I am interested in lines of credit and listening to Mr. X.Let's have Mr. X on a teleseminar. It just so happens that I am looking into a way for me to obtain a business line of credit
I am Interested in leaning more about Lines of Credits
Yes! By all means, bring him on.
Interested in lines of creditSure! count me in! I'm very interested....yes,
I'm interested.
Yes I would like more info on business lines of credit especially with out personal guarantees.
Srini,I'd love to hear more.Sure, I'd be interested in hearing from him
Im interested in learning more
Yes I am very interested in hearing what Mr.X has to say about securing lines
of business credit as well as hearing more about his track record!Yes, very much interested in learning more.
yes I would love to learn more about business lines of credit without having to buy any course
I am ABSOLUTELY interested in knowing more about "Lines of Business Credit" and how to use it for your leverage .Please bug him...
YES I want to know more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can go on and on, but as you see the response had been tremendous.
So Who is this Mr. X after all?
..Later I invited him to speak to my customers and subscribers on a teleseminar. Which he readily agreed to.
I am sure you have heard about Pritam, if not I would highly suggest you listen to him on what he has to say about "Unsecured lines of business credit". He is one of the top experts on the subject of Credit in the country today. Using none of his own money, Pritam went on to build a portfolio of over 77 properties all over the country in a span of two years. All this using business lines of credit. As a Real Estate investor what he has accomplished in less than 2 year is simply phenominal.
The teleseminar is scheduled for September 20, 2007 6PM PST. Your attandence is on first come first server basis. To register to this teleseminar please fill in your firstname and lastname and click the submit button, you will receive an email with all the dial-in details.
I look forward to hearing from you on the call.
For Your Success!
Srini Saripalli
No comments:
Post a Comment